Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday

another lazy day .. blue sky and a walk before 2 classes.... over all just a alright day ...

I would say .. baby blue... would be the color i would right about - and coral -
baby blue because the sky and a color that i saw today on clothing and coral because i was wearing that color... with little hens .. on a house coat top / apron thing....
this blue is like the ocean and a reef.... i talked to my mother about plane tickets for spring break to go with my family to a tropical location.... so that relates back again....... baby blue and coral will highlight this part of the cloth... and highlight reminds me of highlights magizine i would read a a child .. i learnd so much from those but my favorite part was by far the part where you find hidden images.

No comments:

Post a Comment