Thursday, February 11, 2010

my stomach hurts like hell tonight

I mention how i am feeling in the title of this blog post, thats all i will say about it.

Today i woke up to the sun shining through the windows . the light seemed to go everywhere and be a lighter yellow then most days. The light made me wake up my dear and he asked me a few questions and then put his yellow striped blanket over his head, I covers my light green furry blanket over me up cover that with a red plaid sheet then a red plaid blanket. he went back to sleep and i closed my eyes and had a quiet while to myself curled next to him. I looked at his fluffy reddish brown beard and his closed eyes with so many long black lashes. I got up then he got up and we had coffee and listened to NPR. then i played spider solitaire he played the guitar.

Time to go on a walk we walked in peoples deep foot prints it was like a maze we tried to wander down to never on sundays - but it was closed- all the building red open signs were tuned off so that the red was dark. Made it to Donnas so because the sign was on - ordered and ate - and talked about old friends - and GED's and a buck of things I had a warms milky brown coffee with my lunch. He had a red and white pizza. we walked in big circles through the snow and came back to the apartment - and did the same - spider solitare and guitar. Then watched the simpsons with all its yellow. I waked home mid afernoon and wasted the day away until i went to V monologs with its red and pink. Friends, computer, cancelations, then sleep.

asnowdaywasokaytodayand studiofinallyopen..

my parents are no longer visiting this weekend... another snow storm is threatening .

No comments:

Post a Comment