Wednesday, February 10, 2010

FEBRUARY 10 2010... Snowed in

AHHH, The snow is driving me crazy. No school an da list of things i have to do at home that involve typing or planning or research. Some days you've just got to make things. I am planning to sneak into the clay studio with my friend kate today> ceramics takes time and time feels like it is running out.

the snow has realy come at a bad time for me.... I have a student space show up .. and sadly my opening got cancled this friday ( the school thing got cancled at least)- My family is comeing from MIssouri - so i still want to have the opening....
AHHH

LAst night i walked to to grocery store to get food because i ran out haha it was so bad because the grocery store closed at 6pm when i arrived it was 6 15 - had to go to 7/11 to pick up a couple of things - the only food that was there was TGI fridays appetizers and chips and ice cream - so much for healthy easting. Walking in the snow was pretty though
and my boyfriend and i got sushi and had a nice night.

Time to look up to the idea of this snow.... its pretty and quiet - and its pleasant that life is stopping because it has to stop.

white, windy, quiet, simple, wet,


No comments:

Post a Comment